Go with the Experience & Reliable Trekking Partners – Buddha Travel & Tours!
Best Time: Month of Sept to Nov & March to May.
Day 1: Arrival at TIA Kathmandu (1350m) & Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara (800m) by Tourist’s vehicle
Day 3: Pokhara to Nayapool (1100m) by vehicle then trek to Tikhedhunga. 1550m (3/4 hrs)
Day 4: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani 2780m (5/6 hrs)
Day 5: Hiking an hour to Poonhill for sunrise (3210m) and trek to Tadapani 2650m (5/6 hrs)
Day 6: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomromg 2170m (5/6 hrs)
Day 7: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan 2600m (5/6 hrs)
Day 8: Trek from Dovan to Deurali 3230m (5/6 hrs)
Day 9: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m (5/6 hrs)
Day 10: Trek from Dovan to Ghinu (Natural Hot Spring) 1780m (4/5 hrs)
Day 11: Trek from Ghinu to Nayapool (1100m) 5/6 hrs, then drive to Pokhara.
Day 12: Pokhara – Rest Day
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu by vehicle
Day 14: Final Departure.
- Airport transfer pick up and drop
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Transfer Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
- Transfer Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara by Private vehicle
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- First aid Medical kit
- All government and local taxes (including 13% VAT and 10 % service charge)
- Transportation on private vehicle as agreed on the itinerary
- Your Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation expenses
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu and extra baggage charges in domestic and international flight
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All personal expenses (including the gears and clothing taken on hire by the participant, phone calls, battery charge, shower, etc)
- Tips for guides and porters